Java Developer, St Louis, MO (Onsite from day 1)

Deepak Chandani

Aug 23, 2022, 11:35:41 AM8/23/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Tekshapers Software Solutions. I am looking for a
Java Developer  (St. Louis,MO) (Onsite from Day 1).Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Implementation Partner: Altimetrik

Client: Mastercard

Role: Java Developer

Location: St. Louis,MO (Onsite from Day 1)

Requirement:-

•       Strong Java developer with very good understanding of micro services.

•       Grasp of software engineering skills in modular design, data structures, algorithms

•       Deep knowledge and hands on experience with modern applications like spring boot, Angular.

•       Experience building and operating critical production systems

•       Solid understanding of modern API design and Restful principles

•       Fluent with git (preferred) or other SCM system

•       Write well designed and testable code

•       Strong Experience in automation and build tools like Maven, Ant and Gradle.

•       Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.

•       Experience in software development design and implementation of large scale distributed systems and web services building complex software that is testable and designed for extensibility.

•       Good understanding of building, deploying, and maintaining critical applications in a cloud based environment.

•       Work extensively with open source software capable to modify or extend code maintained as part of an open source project.

•       Employ both Object Orientated development skills and Systems Engineering skills.