Urgent Requirement For AEM Developer

Deepak Chandani

Jun 27, 2022, 10:31:36 AM6/27/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi ,

Hope you are doing well

I am Deepak from Concept Software & Services Inc. I am looking for AEM Developer. Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

AEM Full Stack Developer

Job Location: NYC

The candidate must have

  • 8 years of experience as a developer
  • Full-stack development and design of software components
  • Expert-level experience in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) design and development
  • Proficient in web technologies across client/server-side (JS, CSS, HTML5), web infrastructure including web/app server/load balancing etc., caching/compression/security over web, content distribution network, web usage analytics.
  • Expert-level experience in Java (8 or above) and object-oriented design and development
  • Working knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, Sybase)
  • Working knowledge of Unix bash scripting and/or Python
  • Have knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
  • Good with DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
  • Financial Services industry experience will be considered an advantage

Skill Set:

Primary:

  • AEM 6.x or above & Adobe Analytics
  • Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX
  • Java 8 or above, Maven, Gradle, REST, Spring Boot
  • Scripting: Unix/Bash or Python
  • Database: Sybase or SQL Server
  • Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, IntelliJ

Good to have:

  • Agile methodology – Preferably Scrum
  • DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
  • Cloud hands-on experience – Public cloud: AWS or Azure

Deepak Chandani
US IT Recruiter
Concept Software & Services Inc.
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Contact: +1  470-622-2699
Email: dee...@concept-inc.com

LinkdIn: linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227