.NET Lead (California) (Day 1 Onsite)

Deepak Chandani

Aug 16, 2022, 11:51:46 AM8/16/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Tekshapers Software Solutions. I am looking for a .NET Lead (California) (Day 1 Onsite).Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Implementation Partner: Xpanxion

Client: LegalZoom

Role: .NET Lead

Location: (California) (Day 1 Onsite)

Required Skills:-

  1. C#, ASP.NET, .NET CORE, MVC, IIS

Must Have:-

·Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required

· 8+ years of hands on programming experience

·5+ years of hands on programming on the .NET framework (Core 4.0+) platform using C#

·Expert in implementing ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC) solutions as well as IIS management

·Experience on .NET Core and building backend APIs

· Exposure to Front-end technologies like Angular 2.0/8.0+ and/or React

·Hands on experience building frameworks and writing Unit tests using automation frameworks

·Expert experience working with source control tools (TFS, SVN, or GIT) with branching & merging techniques.

·Strong understanding of build automation

·Strong analytical and problem solving skills

·Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Chandani

Executive- Talent Acquisition

dee...@tekshapers.com

12483068427

Tekshapers Inc

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

Deepak Chandani

Aug 17, 2022, 10:40:40 AM8/17/22
to Deepak Chandani

Deepak Chandani