JAVA UI Developer (100% Remote)

Deepak Chandani

Jul 27, 2022, 2:53:42 PM7/27/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Concept Software & Services Inc. I am looking for UI Developer. Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Role:
JAVA UI Developer (100% Remote)

* Well-versed in building intuitive, interactive web application user interfaces - React applications

* Experienced in real-time analytics and reports - visualizing data is exciting

* Maintainable code base, modular and extensible design is a must

* Comfortable with jumping into backend service to make fixes and to make enhancements

* JavaScript, Typescript, React, Vue.js, Node.js, D3, AWS, GraphQL

Looking for a web UI engineer with 6+ years’ experience who knows how to build intuitive, interactive user interfaces for web applications.  The project will specifically involve building a business-critical real-time interactive web application.  Thoughtfully visualizing data to provide high utility to users should be exciting.  This team treats coding as a craft so creating maintainable code bases with good design principles like modularity, extensibility is a must.  Being comfortable with jumping into backend services to help make fixes and enhancements is a plus.  Passionate about technology but with a healthy amount of skepticism.

Deepak Chandani
US IT Recruiter
Concept Software & Services Inc.
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Contact: +1  470-622-2699
Email: dee...@concept-inc.com

LinkdIn: linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227