UI / Angular Frond End Developer (NYC) (Hybrid)

Deepak Chandani

Aug 22, 2022, 11:41:47 AM8/22/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Tekshapers Software Solutions. I am looking for a UI/Angular Frond End Developer (NYC) (Hybrid).Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Implementation Partner: Genpact

Client: Morgan Stanley

Role: UI/Angular Frond End Developer

Location: (NYC) (Hybrid)

Required:-

# This is an onsite role starts with Hybrid Model #

Experience required 8+ years

In this role, resource will be responsible for Rapid assimilation & understanding of existing applications and technical environment, to convert business requirements into detailed functional requirements and crafting into a Functional Specifications document and to take responsibility and ownership of components/processes within the team.

Responsibilities:-

·         Determining the structure and design of web pages.

·         Ensuring user experience determines design choices.

·         Developing features to enhance the user experience.

·         Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.

·         Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.

·         Building reusable code for future use.

·         Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.

·         Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.

·         Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.

Minimum qualifications:-

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline/Master degree in Computer Science

Preferred qualifications:-

·         8+ years of UI Experience.

·         Understanding of key design principles.

·         Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Typescript, and jQuery.

·         Proficiency in Angular.

·         Understanding of server-side .

·         Experience with responsive and adaptive design.

·         Understanding of SEO principles.

·         Good problem-solving skills.

·         Excellent verbal communication skills.

·         Good interpersonal skills.

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Chandani

Executive- Talent Acquisition

dee...@tekshapers.com

12483068427

Tekshapers Inc

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

Deepak Chandani

Deepak Chandani