Java with Spring Boot and with Angular experience

Deepak Chandani

Aug 23, 2022, 10:07:06 AM8/23/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Tekshapers Software Solutions. I am looking for a
Java with Spring Boot and with Angular experience (Atlanta or St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1).Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Client: Equifax

Role: Java with Spring Boot and with Angular experience

Location: (Atlanta or St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1)

Required:-

Must have 8+ years of experience in Java Development.

Skills:-

  1. Angular / Typescript
  2. Java
  3. Spring Boot
  4. REST
  5. Cloud-
  6. SQL

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Chandani

Executive- Talent Acquisition

dee...@tekshapers.com

12483068427

Tekshapers Inc

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

Deepak Chandani

Aug 24, 2022, 10:06:52 AM8/24/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Tekshapers Software Solutions. I am looking for a Java with Spring Boot and with Angular experience (Atlanta / St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1).Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Client: Equifax

Role: Java with Spring Boot and with Angular experience

Location: (Atlanta / St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1)

Deepak Chandani

Deepak Chandani

Aug 26, 2022, 11:07:09 AM8/26/22
to Deepak Chandani