Java with GCP experience

Deepak Chandani

Aug 31, 2022, 10:25:47 AM8/31/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Tekshapers Software Solutions. I am looking for a
Java with GCP experience (Atlanta / St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1).Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Client: Equifax

Role: Java with GCP experience

Location: (Atlanta / St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1)

Required:-

Must have 8+ years of experience in Java Development.

Skills:-

  1. Java
  2. Spring Boot
  3. REST
  4. Cloud- GCP
  5. SQL

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Chandani

Executive- Talent Acquisition

dee...@tekshapers.com

12483068427

Tekshapers Inc

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

Deepak Chandani

Sep 1, 2022, 10:06:58 AM9/1/22
to Deepak Chandani

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Deepak from Tekshapers Software Solutions. I am looking for a Java with GCP experience (Atlanta,GA / St Louis,MO) (Onsite from Day 1).Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

Client: Equifax

Role: Java with GCP experience

Location: (Atlanta / St Louis) (Onsite from Day 1)

Required:-

Must have 7+ years of experience in Java Development.

Deepak Chandani