Eremo di Sant'Amico

Mark DiVecchio

Oct 8, 2021, 9:19:09 AM10/8/21
to SanPietr...@googlegroups.com
I received this photo of the Chapel of Sant'Amico in SPA taken
by Roberto Colella. Taken just a few days ago.

ciao. Mark

--
Mark DiVecchio K3FWT http://www.silogic.com Rainbow, CA 92028
My Genealogy Web Site : http://www.silogic.com/genealogy/genealogy.html

2021 Oct Eremo di Sant'Amico, photo Roberto Colella, San Pietro Avellana, Campobasso, Italy.jpg

VINCENT FRAZZINI

Oct 8, 2021, 9:35:26 AM10/8/21
to Mark DiVecchio, SanPietr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for posting this Mark. It is so beautiful.
I've been there only one time and just wished I could have returned one more time to enjoy this amazing village where my family came from so long ago.
Vince Frazzini
> The following section of this message contains a file attachment
> prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
> If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
> you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
> If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

Ronald Frazzini

Oct 8, 2021, 2:43:20 PM10/8/21
to VINCENT FRAZZINI, Mark DiVecchio, SanPietr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark.  It’s a beautiful spot that we visited some years back at about the same time of year.

Ron Frazzini

Claudia Borgna

Oct 8, 2021, 5:59:03 PM10/8/21
to Ronald Frazzini, VINCENT FRAZZINI, Mark DiVecchio, sanpietr...@googlegroups.com
So many thank yous!  Beautiful!  Love seeing the change in leaves.

Oct 8, 2021, 7:50:30 PM10/8/21
to Mark DiVecchio, SanPietr...@googlegroups.com
Oh wow. How beautiful! Thank you to Roberto and you, Mark, for sharing.

Keep these beautiful photos coming. We in the USA love seeing SPA.

Grazie,
Justine Petracci Lawson

> On Oct 8, 2021, at 9:27 AM, Mark DiVecchio <ma...@silogic.com> wrote:
>
> I received this photo of the Chapel of Sant'Amico in SPA taken

Dina Petracci

Oct 8, 2021, 10:32:01 PM10/8/21
to Justine Lawson, Mark DiVecchio, SanPietr...@googlegroups.com
The picture is gorgeous. Breathtaking