Samvera Research Data Survey

Brian McBride

Sep 12, 2022, 2:32:00 PM9/12/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com

Samvera Partners are looking for input from the community to help us understand different organizational research data repository application needs. Your responses will help the Samvera community better understand community needs and help us direct resources to improve Hyrax and Hyku software products.

This is a short survey, participants can expect the survey to take less than ten minutes. The survey questions are intentionally left open-ended because we want you to have the opportunity to provide information that is specific to your organization's unique needs. We encourage you to be succinct, while also providing as much information as you think is relevant to help us better understand your organization's needs.

https://utah.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7NHirLM4GVQoK2y

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey,

Johannes Frenzel, Ruhr Universität Bochum

Hannah Frost, Stanford University

Madina Grace, Duke University

Nabeela Jaffer, University of Michigan

Cara Key, Oregon State University

Sherry Lake, University of Virginia

Kate Lynch, Princeton University

Brain McBride, University of Utah

Brian McBride (he/him)
Head of Digital Infrastructure Development
J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah

Kirsten Leonard

Sep 12, 2022, 3:01:15 PM9/12/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com

Could you send out the questions as an attachment? We are still thinking through research data analytics and would most likely need to discuss the questions internally before replying with any usefulness.

Thanks!

--Kirsten

Kirsten Leonard, MLIS, MA

Executive Director, PALNI

PALNI c/o Irwin Library

4553 Clarendon Road

Indianapolis, IN 46208

(317)752-6831

kleo...@palni.edu

www.palni.edu

Private Academic Library Network of Indiana:

AMBS | Anderson | Bethel | Butler | CTS | Concordia | DePauw | Earlham | Franklin | Goshen

Grace | Hanover | Huntington | Manchester | Marian | Oakland City | Saint Francis | Saint Mary-of-the-Woods

Saint Mary’s | Saint Meinrad | Taylor | Trine | U of Indy | Wabash

--
Samvera email lists are subject to the Samvera Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy
https://samvera.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/samvera/pages/405212316/Samvera+Code+of+Conduct+and+Anti-Harassment+Policy

Hannah Frost

Sep 20, 2022, 4:21:21 PM9/20/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kirsten,

Here's a copy of the survey questions in PDF format. Thanks for asking!

We are hoping to receive all responses no later than Friday, September 30.

All best,
Hannah

Hannah Frost

Sep 20, 2022, 4:22:08 PM9/20/22
to samvera-...@googlegroups.com
With the PDF (generated from Qualtrics) attached :)
Samvera Research Data Working Group Survey 2022.pdf