mahAbhArata - text with voice recordings

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

May 11, 2022, 2:38:15 AM5/11/22
to संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH, Hindu-vidyA हिन्दुविद्या, mahabhar...@googlegroups.com, dyug...@googlegroups.com

Available (~1k) voice recordings are now presented together with the original and the hindI translation (~350 adhyAyas accross 3 parvas) - see for example https://vishvasa.github.io/purANam/mahAbhAratam/goraxapura-pAThaH/01_Adiparva/09_hiDimbavadhaparva/151_hiDimbA-saMvAdaH . I look forward to using this to consume and annotate the mahAbhArata with delight.

Thanks to smt Aditi for sponsoring this via Indic Academy. (BTW, suhAs and myself are digitizing several other texts - anyone interested in contributing to it may contact me offline.)

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Raja Srinivasan

May 11, 2022, 11:23:39 AM5/11/22
to sams...@googlegroups.com, Hindu-vidyA हिन्दुविद्या, mahabhar...@googlegroups.com, dyug...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!  According to the web site, Srimadh Bhagavatam recording by Sri harisItArAma ghanapAThI should have been completed by Jan 2021. Is that available someplace for listening like the Valmiki Ramayana?

The Valmiki Ramayana recording is a wonderful and absolutely thrilling to hear. If you have not heard it, I encourage everyone to listen to it. It is divine and the pronounciation is very very clear. I think gatapathi-ji used the Gita Press edition of the Valmiki Ramayana and not the critical edition, but the differences are so minor that it does not matter…..  I am looking forward to the Bhagavatam and Mahabharatham audio.

Thanks & Regards
Raja Srinivasan

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

May 11, 2022, 11:49:09 PM5/11/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 at 20:53, Raja Srinivasan <sali...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you!  According to the web site, Srimadh Bhagavatam recording by Sri harisItArAma ghanapAThI should have been completed by Jan 2021. Is that available someplace for listening like the Valmiki Ramayana?

श्रूयते यद् असमाप्तम् एव तन् नानाकारणैः। मन्दाकुल्कर्णीपाठस् त्व् आर्कैवि लभ्यते रोचकः।