Online Samskrita Karyashala

Sudheera Y S

Jun 9, 2021, 8:27:36 AM6/9/21
to samskrita
Namaste ,

Vidyasvam has launched the 6th batch of Samskrita Karyashala July 2021 starting 18th July 2021.

The workshop will be conducted over the weekends - Saturdays and Sundays 7 PM to 9 PM ( IST ) for 6 months.

Brochure Video : https://youtu.be/Ri7pyiVUBvA

If you are interested in joining the workshop please register @ https://www.vidyasvam.in/.

I have attended their workshop and here are some of the things which I liked the most ->

1. Complete dedication of Vidyasvam Team  to make the workshop successful
2. All Session Recordings available for later reference
3. Printed Handouts delivered to our house.
4. One of the most beautiful and comprehensive Mindmaps.
5. Weekly quizzes which make us think and test our understanding.
6.  Self correcting and engaging Practice Assignments
7. Discussion with other participants.
8. Effective use of technology
9. Great mentors who are always there for help !
10. And finally , how can I forget ? The application of what we learn in Ramayana

To summarize , one of the best workshop on sanskrit.

Do Attend if you are keen to learn Samskritam.

Thanks

S Venkatraman

Jun 9, 2021, 9:32:01 AM6/9/21
to Advaitin, Advaita-l, sams...@googlegroups.com
I am  attending the ongoing edition of this Workshop and I cannot recommend it enough to those who want to learn Sanskrit and that too on the basis of Panini’s  Ashtadhyayi.

Regards,
Venkat

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sudheera Y S <sudhe...@gmail.com>
Date: 9 June 2021 at 5:57:36 PM IST
To: samskrita <sams...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Samskrita] Online Samskrita Karyashala

Namaste ,

Sudheera Y S

Jun 21, 2021, 11:15:37 AM6/21/21
to samskrita
Gentle reminder to register if you haven't yet ! 👍😊

Sridhar M A

Jun 28, 2021, 12:41:33 AM6/28/21
to samskrita
Looks good. But communicating only via whatsapp is a problem for people like who are not on that platform. Emailing the credentials would have been better.

Regards,

Sudheera Y S

Jun 28, 2021, 9:16:17 AM6/28/21
to sams...@googlegroups.com
If you are on whatsapp they will contact you through mail also.
Please register in https://www.vidyasvam.in/. and they will be contacting you.
Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "samskrita" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/samskrita/288856ae-3d07-4355-9f60-21922e593461n%40googlegroups.com.