Fwd: [gci-announce] Google Code-in 2014 is on!

Michael Howden

Oct 13, 2014, 6:23:18 PM10/13/14
to Sahana Eden, Sahana Discuss
Hey All,

Is anyone interested in supporting Sahana's involvement in this program - either as a Mentor or an Admin? Applications don't open for another couple of weeks - but it would be good to start finding out if there's enough interest to get involved again...

Cheers

Michael

Oct 15, 2014, 8:55:24 PM10/15/14
to sahan...@googlegroups.com, Michael Howden
Hi Michael,

I would like to be involved in the program. I would also be willing to be the org admin. It w ould be cool seeing school students code for sahana once again :D

Regards
Arnav Kumar Agrawal

Hitesh Sharma

Oct 16, 2014, 5:46:08 AM10/16/14
to sahan...@googlegroups.com, dis...@lists.sahanafoundation.org
Hi Michael,

I would like to be a part of this program as a Mentor, if possible :).

Thanks,
Hitesh Sharma

Michael Howden

Oct 20, 2014, 7:34:55 PM10/20/14
to sahan...@googlegroups.com, dis...@lists.sahanafoundation.org
Awesome! :)

Arnav - thanks for stepping up as the Org Admin!
Hitesh - thanks for putting your hand up as well!

If you're not familiar with the program - have a look here: http://developers.google.com/open-source/gci and definitely here to see what we did last year:
http://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/Event/2013/GCI

Especially start thinking about and documenting tasks for students to work on during GCI. Can we use Sunflower for this?

Feel free to take the lead and start getting things ready for our application, otherwise I'll swing back to this around Nov 4th.

Allen

Cheers

Michael Howden
CEO, Sahana Software Foundation
mic...@sahanafoundation.org
skype: michael.howden
+64 (21) 126-1360
+1 (213) 261-4250
twitter:@michaelhowden
www.sahanafoundation.org

Robby O'Connor

Oct 21, 2014, 3:15:29 AM10/21/14
to sahan...@googlegroups.com, dis...@lists.sahanafoundation.org, Michael Howden
I will (once again) assist but cannot be an admin...I'm in my final semester of undergrad and don't have ample time to do the admin job justice.
Keep me posted please :)

Ramindu Deshapriya

Oct 25, 2014, 8:27:51 PM10/25/14
to sahan...@googlegroups.com, dis...@lists.sahanafoundation.org, Michael Howden
Hi Michael,

I'm willing to help with the role of admin.

Thanks.