Sage Crash report (again...)

Emmanuel Charpentier

Dec 18, 2021, 4:44:07 AM12/18/21
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Same circumstances as in the previous case : on Debian testing running on core i7 + 16 GB RAM, after upgrading Sage 9.5.beta7 compiled from a git tree  to 9.5.beta8, Sage crashes at startup. Crash report enclosed

I'll try the same steps as in the last occurrence...

--
Emmanuel Charpentier

Sage_crash_report.txt

Emmanuel Charpentier

Dec 18, 2021, 7:04:44 AM12/18/21
to sage-support

I’m in trouble:

The previous steps (make giac-clean && make fricas-clean && make sagelib-clean && make) failed ; I reverted to (make distclean && make) … which failed.

Repeatedly…

I’ll report and post logs in sage-release, which seems te “right place” for an installation problem occurring on a previously-working system.

Thank you for your attention.