Show() not working

Carlos Antunes

Jul 28, 2021, 12:14:53 PM7/28/21
to sage-support

Hello,

I've recently realized that show() is no longer displaying the latex representations properly. Here is an example. Any information about this, should we use another method to display latex?

It seems it's no longer possible to pass a LatexExpr to show().

Greetings!

slelievre

Jul 28, 2021, 3:17:22 PM7/28/21
to sage-support
This got broken in Sage 9.3 but is fixed by

Sage Trac ticket 31629
Fix a regression in show(obj) for string obj

It will be part of Sage 9.4, which has entered
the release candidate phase, and so is coming soon.

Carlos Antunes

Aug 16, 2021, 10:51:29 AM8/16/21
to sage-support
Good, I didn't know, thank you very much for the info!

Ray Rogers

Aug 16, 2021, 4:23:51 PM8/16/21
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com

Did the copy error get fixed.  Maybe I didn't have a clear idea about how to fill a support request?