Does sagemath support something similar to numpy's einsum for symbolic arrays?

瀏覽次數:76 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Anton Todorov

未讀,
2024年4月9日 上午9:59:274月9日
收件者:sage-support
Einsum: https://numpy.org/doc/stable/reference/generated/numpy.einsum.html

It is a way to define multiple operations on arrays of arbitrary shape. I've not seen anything that suggests this is implemented in sagemath, but I was hoping there might be something hidden.

What I need this for is to calculate symbolic results of array operations which are too cumbersome to represent as matrix operations.

Matthias Koeppe

未讀,
2024年4月15日 晚上10:19:294月15日
收件者:sage-support

Anton Todorov

未讀,
2024年4月20日 上午10:13:144月20日
收件者:sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Looks close but not quite.

I'm interested in what's described here: https://stats.stackexchange.com/a/198395

Basically a dumb as bricks extension to matrices to higher dimensions with a contraction along selectable axes, with no notion of co and contravariance, and ability to have any number of elements in each dimension, e.g. a (8,1,512) shaped tensor (or n-way-array) should be possible.

From what I've seen of tensors with indices are forced to be n-dimensional cubes (along with having the co and contravariant limitations to contractions).

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄