fpylll not building - Cataline 10.15.7

Zachary Scherr

Dec 15, 2020, 4:47:37 PM12/15/20
to sage-devel
Sorry for the spam today, but after fixing my pillow issue I encountered a problem with fpylll on 9.3.beta4.  The key lines seem to be:

  build/src/fpylll/fplll/integer_matrix.cpp:706:10: fatal error: 'fplll/sieve/sieve_gauss.h' file not found
  #include "fplll/sieve/sieve_gauss.h"
           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  1 error generated.

I've attached the config file, but I wonder if something is wrong with the upstream tarball.
fpylll-0.5.2dev.log

Matthias Koeppe

Dec 15, 2020, 8:32:52 PM12/15/20
to sage-devel
Is this with fplll from homebrew?
Only specific versions of fplll and fpylll work together - in https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/31025 we upgrade and tighten what versions we accept.

Zachary Scherr

Dec 15, 2020, 11:00:10 PM12/15/20
to sage-devel
Hi Matthias,

   Thank you.  I had forgotten I had fplll installed via homebrew, removing it fixed my problem.

Vincent Delecroix

Dec 16, 2020, 2:17:21 AM12/16/20
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthias,

I got the same problem on archlinux that I reported in the
9.3.beta4 release thread.

Compilation worked fine with the more recent fplll and fpylll
from #31025.

Vincent