Error in Trac reports

Paul Masson

Jul 5, 2020, 6:42:34 PM7/5/20
to sage-devel
Report 51 (Active tickets I participated in / by time) includes closed tickets. Since these are available in report 54 (Tickets I've participated in, including closed / by time) the former should be adjusted to exclude them. Who has access to fix this? Thanks.

Dima Pasechnik

Jul 5, 2020, 6:47:40 PM7/5/20
to sage-devel, Erik Bray

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020, 23:42 Paul Masson, <paulm...@comcast.net> wrote:
Report 51 (Active tickets I participated in / by time) includes closed tickets. Since these are available in report 54 (Tickets I've participated in, including closed / by time) the former should be adjusted to exclude them. Who has access to fix this? Thanks.

I have access, but no idea what happened, even less how to fix it. It seems as if semantics of queries has changed after an update.
Try making a custom query and see if you get meaningful results.
Cc Erik, who used to be fixing trac.

Dima

Dave Morris