Where to point random minor modifications

Aug 21, 2019, 3:07:59 PM8/21/19
to sage-codi...@googlegroups.com, J
Hi,

so i stumbled upon a few minor details, which could be done cleaner;
should I open a ticket for each? (And supply the patches there)

Greets

Dima Pasechnik

Aug 21, 2019, 3:19:14 PM8/21/19
to sage-codi...@googlegroups.com, J
if these are due to related parts of Sage, e.g. coding theory, they
coukd be bundled into fewer tickets, perhaps just one.

HTH
Dima

> Greets

Aug 22, 2019, 3:01:39 AM8/22/19
On 19-08-21 22:19:01, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:08 PM J
> <mailinglists-sa...@927589452.de> wrote:
> >
> > so i stumbled upon a few minor details, which could be done cleaner;
> > should I open a ticket for each? (And supply the patches there)
>
> if these are due to related parts of Sage, e.g. coding theory, they
> coukd be bundled into fewer tickets, perhaps just one.

Thank you, I will collect my suggestions for coding-theory under <https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/28381> and will mostly touch the `goppa.py`.

Greets