Golden-crowned Sparrows, 9/13

Vince Zauskey

Sep 13, 2021, 12:06:16 PM9/13/21
to rv-b...@googlegroups.com
I had 2 immature Golden-crowned Sparrows at the front yard bird feeders around 8:30AM today.

I keep a yard list and recorded 3 Golden-crowned Sparrows last year on 9/22/20.

Gretchen Hunter

Sep 13, 2021, 12:11:07 PM9/13/21
to Vince Zauskey, Rogue Valley Birds
No golden crowns yet here at Ousterhout farm but yesterday had the first white crowned.

Gretchen Hunter