Rundeck 3.4.5 is here!

rac...@rundeck.com

Oct 19, 2021, 2:32:07 PM10/19/21
to rundeck-discuss
This Rundeck version includes fully revamped configuration management, new AWS plugins, dark mode, and more!

Read the release notes to learn more.

Xavier Humbert

Oct 20, 2021, 2:42:58 AM10/20/21
to rundeck...@googlegroups.com, rac...@rundeck.com

Hi Rainer,

Is it available in repository ?

# yum clean all && yum update rundeck-3.4.5.20211018-1
Loaded plugins: enabled_repos_upload, package_upload, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager, versionlock
No Match for argument: rundeck-3.4.5.20211018-1
No package rundeck-3.4.5.20211018-1 available.
No packages marked for update

Cheers,

Xavier

On 10/19/21 20:32, rac...@rundeck.com wrote:
This Rundeck version includes fully revamped configuration management, new AWS plugins, dark mode, and more!

Read the release notes to learn more.
Xavier Humbert
CRT Supervision et Exploitation de Niveau 1
Rectorat de Nancy-Metz
03 83 86 27 39
OpenPGP_0x90B78A89BCC49C10.asc
OpenPGP_signature

rac...@rundeck.com

Oct 20, 2021, 11:33:05 AM10/20/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Xavier,

I reproduced the issue, and we are working on that. I'll update you ASAP.

Thanks for your feedback!

rac...@rundeck.com

Oct 21, 2021, 2:09:50 PM10/21/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Xavier,

The issue is fixed. Could you try again?

Regards.

Dave Macias

Oct 21, 2021, 4:19:30 PM10/21/21
to rundeck-discuss
Confirmed.
It's working via yum/dnf
Thanks!!

A Niu

Oct 28, 2021, 9:31:57 AM10/28/21
to rundeck-discuss
After AD user logged in, the user's info is still not synced in this release, i.e. first name, last name and email.
The latest version it works is 3.4.0.

Is the defect planned to be fixed?

Thanks,
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 9.26.08 AM.png

rac...@rundeck.com

Oct 28, 2021, 9:43:47 AM10/28/21
to rundeck-discuss
Hi Arthur,

Yes, is planned to be fixed, the issue was reported here.

Greetings.