multipage form with devise and another model

Roelof Wobben

Aug 20, 2014, 2:25:59 AM8/20/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Im thinking of making a Multi-page form .

On page 1 the name, adress and city data.
On page 2 a question which description the user needs and if the user is also a volunteer.
On page 3 if the user is a volunteer . Here must be a login name and password filled in. Here I want to use Devise
On page 4 the summary and a save button.

Must I now make 2 models . One devise model which contains the login name and password and one for the rest,
Or can this be 1 model (Devise) which contains everything.

Roelof

Robby O'Connor

Aug 20, 2014, 2:45:02 AM8/20/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

I'm doing something similar...I use a reference to the user...storing extra data elsewhere....

Roelof Wobben

Aug 20, 2014, 4:45:12 AM8/20/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
So more then 1 model for storing data.

Can I  look at your project how you did it exactly ?

Roelof