Application Error while deploying in heroku, but in runs locally

Mohammad Anwar Shah

Aug 16, 2015, 9:36:38 AM8/16/15
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
When I try to deploy the app in heroku, I get Application Error, but I can run that app with heroku locally, but running `heroku local` command. What to do? https://polar-lowlands-7146.herokuapp.com/ Here is the url of the deployed app.

Thanks in advance.

Sadaf Noor

Aug 16, 2015, 1:13:44 PM8/16/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Don't panic, start reading heroku logs if you did not start already, I am sure that, its gonna helpful.

1. $ heroku logs -n 1500
2. $ heroku logs -t
3. $ heroku run rails c File.open('log/production.log', 'r').each_line { |line| puts line }

 Md. Sadaf Noor (@sadaf2605)
 www.sadafnoor.com