Ruby on Rail Developer Openings-Berlin,Hamburg,Munich

Maheshwari Shinde

May 27, 2013, 10:03:49 AM5/27/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
What we’re looking for?
• 3-5years of experience for Senior Developer opening

• Beginner to 2 years of experience for Junior Developer opening

What the Job offers?
• Personal responsibility for implementation of new features
• Coordination of the implementation of new modules
• Varied work in a challenging and powerful environment
• Software development in a young, dynamic and international team
• Mutual support within the team
• Performance-based pay in an innovative company
• Professional development and career prospects
Do you fit?
• You have good conceptual skills & solution-oriented thinking
• You have a quick mind and a willingness to learn and develop yourself
• You are open, communicative and a team player
• Fluent command of spoken and written English
Who are the Clients?
• Our clients are leading companies and startups from Munich, Hamburg
and Berlin.

Kindly share your updated resume and kindly let me know your salary
expectations per annum in Euros.

Drfrog

May 27, 2013, 12:31:29 PM5/27/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com, rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I'm interest please provide email to send my resume too

Cphone

Arvind Vyas

May 29, 2013, 5:53:14 AM5/29/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
'm interest please provide email to send my resume too

Maheshwari Shinde

Jun 3, 2013, 8:34:50 AM6/3/13
Arvind Vyas wrote in post #1110480:
> 'm interest please provide email to send my resume too

rese...@kimberlite-consulting.com

Maheshwari Shinde

Jun 3, 2013, 8:35:21 AM6/3/13
Drfrog wrote in post #1110474:
> I'm interest please provide email to send my resume too
>
> Cphone

rese...@kimberlite-consulting.com

Maheshwari Shinde

Jun 3, 2013, 10:09:10 AM6/3/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
The above opening is Full-Time,Permanent positions with our clients in
Germany.

No Freelancers,
No Remote work
No Work from Home

If interested then kindly share your resume
rese...@kimberlite-consutling.com