Froala WYSIWYG Editor on Rails 6

SM Ehsan

Feb 20, 2020, 7:35:54 AM2/20/20
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hello
I a trying to add froala WYSIWYG editor to my rails 6 project.
but i am unable to add this.
can any one please tell me how can i add froala WYSIWYG editor to my project?

Thank you

San Ji

Feb 20, 2020, 9:43:33 AM2/20/20
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hard to pass this thread without mentioning Action Text; It is the Rails way of WYSIWYG editor and shipped with Rails 6.

If you know about it already, NVM.
As for the question itself, I never heard about Froala until today.

Ariel Juodziukynas

Feb 20, 2020, 10:32:54 AM2/20/20
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
What have ou tried? There's a gem but I think it's only intended to be used with Sprockets and not Webpacker, I would start with the readme https://github.com/froala/wysiwyg-editor using the npm package and importing froala as a module https://github.com/froala/wysiwyg-editor#load-froala-editor-as-a-transpiled-es6umd-module

fugee ohu

Feb 27, 2020, 10:25:35 PM2/27/20
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
rails 6 includes Trix wysiwyg editor, its easy to setup