[JOB-SEEKER] Ruby, Ruby on Rails Developer

Pavel Sh

Feb 27, 2017, 8:35:42 AM2/27/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a job as a Ruby/Ruby on Rails Developer.
I have 2 years of experience and several completed commercial projects.

Location: Moscow (Russia)
English skills: I think people can understand me :-)

P.S. I will be glad to answer any questions - pavel.a...@gmail.com

tariq khan

Mar 31, 2017, 8:50:12 AM3/31/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi
           hope you will be fine, i read  your post  so i want  to contact you, i need  a  web developer who working on ruby on rails or  node.Js ,  i need  for my  project and  then for  coming next  project,  so  if it possible we can talk  about it,  its  a free classified website,  we can talk about  requirements after  i get your  response,

Thanks & Regards,

Tariq

Evaldo Santos

Mar 31, 2017, 2:02:06 PM3/31/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm looking for job as a web developer (Ruby/Ruby on Rails). I have 6 years of experience as developer. Already worked with another languages such as javascript (angular) / php (laravel).

Location: Ceará, Brazil
Languages skills: English (Professional working proficiency), Portuguese (Native)

If you have any oportunity send me an email at evaldojr2[at]gmail.comIf I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration.

Evaldo Santos
Github: https://github.com/evaldosantos
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evaldosantos