GSOC 17

Mohammad Sameer Malik

Mar 1, 2017, 12:42:28 PM3/1/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

Hi i am Mohammad Sameer Malik a BTech undergraduate in Electronics and Communication at IIIT Delhi and i want to be a part of GSOC 17 as a student and want to chose Ruby on Rails as my organisation i have strong web development experience. Skills which i have used are Ruby on Rails, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS5, javascript , jQuery, AngularJs and i even know android development.. I would like to contribute to your projects. Can you suggest me how can i  get started to increase my chances of selection with your organisation.