Unable to connect my ruby ​​on rails APP to a SVN repository

Harold Alcalde Solarte

Jun 27, 2019, 9:12:41 AM6/27/19
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi all,

I am trying to create in my APP a tree of directories from the data of the SVN repository. My app is on Windows and the repository I'm trying to access on another Linux server.
I'm using the command to get all the files and folders:

'svn list -R http://172.xx.xx.xx/repos/Ttest/ --trust-server-cert --non-interactive --username USER--password PASSWORD'

When I execute the command it doesnt do anything and once the execution is cut, the following error is shown:

svn: E200015: Se atrapó una señal
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://172.xx.xx.xx/repos/Ttest/test1.txt'
svn: E200015: Se atrapó una señal
svn: E200015: Se atrapó una señal

I have searched for those errors but I can not find a solution.

Any suggestions?

Ariel Juodziukynas

Jun 27, 2019, 9:39:41 AM6/27/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
You have no blank space between USER and "--password". Also add the option "--verbose" to the comend to see more info of the request. Are you sure the command works? I mean, I don't see how it's related to ruby nor rubyonrails.

Harold Alcalde Solarte

Jun 28, 2019, 6:15:30 AM6/28/19
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Blank space is an error when copying.
The command works I use the same command with another repository smaller than this, I was thinking if it's something of the response time or the timeout, but I can not find anything.

El jue., 27 jun. 2019 a las 10:12, Harold Alcalde Solarte (<haroldalca...@gmail.com>) escribió:
[...]

Ariel Juodziukynas

Jun 28, 2019, 8:58:04 AM6/28/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the --verbose option when you run the command? it should give you some information of all the steps that the command executes.

Harold Alcalde Solarte

Jul 3, 2019, 6:29:41 AM7/3/19
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Yes I tried , but I get the same error. I´ve tried to send the output to a file and it works. I supose the problem is the console or I don´t know. The problem is that it's double effort and it's not efficient so I'll keep trying.