access to cloud9

Ad Rienks

Jun 11, 2016, 10:29:46 AM6/11/16
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

Help please! I am doing the tutorial by M Hartl, using Cloud9 IDE. Suddenly it crashed. What to do to get it back?

tamouse pontiki

Jun 11, 2016, 12:57:23 PM6/11/16
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

What have you tried so far? Is Cloud9 support any help?

On June 11, 2016 at 09:29:48, Ad Rienks (ad.r...@gmail.com) wrote:

Help please! I am doing the tutorial by M Hartl, using Cloud9 IDE. Suddenly it crashed. What to do to get it back?

Ad Rienks

Jun 11, 2016, 3:38:17 PM6/11/16
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Thank you. Well, I did not do anything special, but all of a sudden the workspace is there again. Hopefully it stays.