[JOBS] Seeking Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer

Steven Fogel

Oct 19, 2018, 2:02:25 AM10/19/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Ooma is looking for a Ruby on Rails software support professional who thrives on solving hard problems using Rails, TDD/BDD. Designing, developing, and delivering high quality, elegant software is in your DNA. The ideal candidate has experience in customer facing portals in an IP/telephony/service provider company. You will be a key player in taking Ooma customer experience and satisfaction to the next level by solving complex problems and developing advanced software.

Apply your BSCS (MSCS even better!) and 3+ years of Rails production experience to develop exciting VoIP features for our worldwide customers. We use React for our front ends and love it. I lead and love this team and look forward to hearing from you. Check us out on linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/876021258. We are in Sunnyvale, CA.