Refining previous email about payment gateways

David Merrick

Jun 27, 2018, 1:44:15 AM6/27/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi Looking for a payment gateway that is easy to set up in Rails. The idea is that as part of the Registration Process a user pay money to gain access to restricted pages.

I will at Stripe https://stripe.com/nz but if any one can suggest a simpler one feel free to do so.

Cheers Dave

Walter Lee Davis

Jun 27, 2018, 9:10:25 AM6/27/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Walter

David Merrick

Jun 27, 2018, 4:50:34 PM6/27/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Thanks walter

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 1:10 AM, Walter Lee Davis <wa...@wdstudio.com> wrote:

Walter

> On Jun 26, 2018, at 5:51 PM, David Merrick <merri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Looking for a payment gateway that is easy to set up in Rails. The idea is that as part of the Registration Process a user pay money to gain access to restricted pages.
>
> I will at Stripe https://stripe.com/nz but if any one can suggest a simpler one feel free to do so.
>
> Cheers Dave

Dave Merrick

Daves Web Designs