(JOBS) San Fran RoR $150K -$220K Mission Driven Healthcare Diversity - FUN!

Lori Rouleau

Oct 19, 2018, 2:02:25 AM10/19/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi everyone....  just quick shout out to Ruby enthusiasts!!!  Thank you

  • Join 80 of the most talented and fun Ruby on Rails Full Stack Developers in San Fran.

  • We’re here to change primary health care at it’s core!

  • Come learn from us and share your tips, trick and favorite Ruby Gems!

  • Apply your skills to a cause!   Help revolutionize healthcare in the US

  • Our mission’s to elevate a  doctor’s office visit to  5 star spa experience…

  • Very, very healthy work-life balance. Start around 9, everyone leaves by 5:30. We focus on mental health of our teams, no ones working late nights!!!

  • Conferences, speaking engagements,  brown bag lunches, and hackathons!

  • Diversity 50% woman and LBGTQ-inclusive hiring

  • Too many perks to list!

  • TECH STACK - Ruby on Rails (RoR), Rails, Angular, GraphQL, API, iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Android, AWS, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Hadoop@@

Lori Rouleau
Rouleau Search Associates

Phil Edelbrock

Oct 19, 2018, 2:40:43 AM10/19/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Tell me more about these brown bag lunches.

Phil

Hasan Diwan

Oct 19, 2018, 2:48:10 AM10/19/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Lori,
[response inline]
On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 23:02, Lori Rouleau <loriro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Join 80 of the most talented and fun Ruby on Rails Full Stack Developers in San Fran.

What's your address in San Francisco? I'll need it for commuting purposes.

> We’re here to change primary health care at it’s core!

I think you mean "its", but that sounds good to me. My wife is in
remission from breast cancer, my mother has recurring brain tumours
every few years, and I have mild autism, so health (especially mental
health) is very important to me.

> Come learn from us and share your tips, trick and favorite Ruby Gems!

I'll let you know my favourite ruby gem right now -- pry --
https://github.com/pry/pry -- an alternative console for ruby. I look
forward to speaking to your engineers to revise this opinion, as I
still see myself as a beginning rubyist.

> Our mission’s to elevate a doctor’s office visit to 5 star spa experience…

I don't do spas -- sensory sensitivity -- but the wife goes once a
week for her mani/pedi/massage/etc. and really enjoys it. Her reaction
to the doctor is, well, different and it is my goal to move it in that
direction.

> Very, very healthy work-life balance. Start around 9, everyone leaves by 5:30. We focus on mental health of our teams, no ones working late nights!!!

I'm sure the wife and our daughter would appreciate daddy getting home
by 5:30 most days, although I think the commute to Tiburon may
necessitate a move to the city. Do you guys help with finding housing?
> Conferences, speaking engagements, brown bag lunches, and hackathons!

I've been in Toastmasters for a few years now. Not for any direct
professional reason, I feel communication is the most critical skill
for human beings. Let's have a call -- find an open slot at
https://whereishasan.herokuapp.com/schedule -- and discuss how I can
make my wife's next doctor's visit paint a smile on her beautiful
face. -- H

--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.

Sent from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable

Zaven Rell

Oct 19, 2018, 3:35:44 AM10/19/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I had a good laugh (since were on the subject of health I assume that’s okay) ... thanks Hasan, much needed whether intentional on not I genuinely chortled.

You see; I have dire healthcare needs out the wazoo for Eczema, Psoriasis, and Psoriatic Arthritis. I wonder how good their insurance coverage for pre-existings is since they care...

Anywho, much luck and blessings!