[HIRING] Jobs: Looking for Ruby on Rails Developers New Jersey Telecommute acceptable

bidspa...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2018, 1:48:51 AM9/7/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

We are looking for experienced Ruby on RAILS Engineer to join our core team. You’ll be joining our small but exceptional team to make huge impacts in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential. As an engineer on our team, you’ll be responsible for:

·        Designing and implementing new features.
·        Investigating and fixing any bugs reported by error  monitoring, customers, and our support team
·        Contributing to our code base
·        Writing and improving automated tests
·        Working throughout the full stack, from the database through Rails to jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS

         Qualifications:
·        Ruby, RAILS, JavaScript, jQuery, SQL, HTML, CSS
·        Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
·        5+ years professional software development experience
·        An open mind and great work ethic

This is a great opportunity to be part of a a small team with great potential making a big difference how people conduct business. You will be part of a team of developers who are forward thinking, using cutting edge technology, and you will see your work in action.

This is a permanent opportunity offering offering a salary with equity.

Please send your resume to bidspa...@gmail.com attention John.

Have a wonderful day and Thank you!

Edsil Basadre

Sep 7, 2018, 4:45:01 AM9/7/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Is this remote work?

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.

Hasan Diwan

Sep 7, 2018, 4:55:46 AM9/7/18
On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 01:45, Edsil Basadre <eebas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this remote work?

I think a careful reading of the subject line will confirm that, Edsil. -- H :)
--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest.

Sent from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable

Edsil Basadre

Sep 7, 2018, 10:37:37 AM9/7/18