JOB | Front End Architect (London)

James Tobin

Sep 26, 2019, 7:20:51 AM9/26/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire a
permanent front end architect to join their London office. You should
have experience with Javascript and frameworks such as (but not only)
React. Consequently, I had hoped that some members of this mailing
list may like to discuss further off-list using "JamesBTobin (at)
Gmail (dot) Com". Kind regards, James

M.FURQAN BiN.AMEEN

Sep 26, 2019, 4:53:14 PM9/26/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Here m available for working with you also have

Honorable Sir/Madam,

I hope this finds you well.

Please find the enclosed (Muhammad Furqan CV. docx) for your review for position mentioned in the subject line.
Best Regards:
MUHAMMAD FURQAN