Rails Angular

bouazza Mohamed

Aug 7, 2019, 3:10:43 AM8/7/19
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
 Hello everyone,

I am moving to Ruby in rails , i have an interview creating a simple app With Ruby on rails Angular.

Do you guys have some resources for that. i will thankful for that.

Best regards,

Mohamed

Ariel Juodziukynas

Aug 7, 2019, 9:28:05 AM8/7/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
You can start with the webpacker helpers https://github.com/rails/webpacker#angular-with-typescript

Joe Guerra

Aug 7, 2019, 9:34:19 AM8/7/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Define a simple app?  You can actually get a interview after developing a simple app.
That's awesome.

Joe Guerra

Aug 7, 2019, 9:34:20 AM8/7/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

bouazza Mohamed

bouazza Mohamed

Joe Guerra

Aug 7, 2019, 4:07:04 PM8/7/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Wow, too easy.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/371f9ab2-3e0c-43ef-85af-a6b6cbfc3374%40googlegroups.com.

Sampson Crowley

Aug 7, 2019, 7:32:15 PM8/7/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
this is for an interview... if you don't know how to use Angular 2, or even find the docs, maybe this isn't the job for you?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/371f9ab2-3e0c-43ef-85af-a6b6cbfc3374%40googlegroups.com.

Sampson Crowley

Aug 7, 2019, 7:34:11 PM8/7/19
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

Sampson Crowley

Aug 7, 2019, 7:35:52 PM8/7/19
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
seriously though google `rails angular`. there are literally thousands of resources. This is really showing a lack of respect for other's time when you won't even google it yourself

bouazza Mohamed

Aug 8, 2019, 3:09:20 AM8/8/19
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your time ,much appreciated

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/dc911323-281d-4e7e-8e23-e3d920d40552%40googlegroups.com.