Continuous integration for BitBucket/GitLab

Jason Hsu, Ruby on High Speed Rails

Jul 12, 2018, 1:52:06 PM7/12/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Have any of you made the switch from GitHub to BitBucket or GitLab?  What are you using for integration services?  Hakiri and CodeClimate seem to support only GitHub.

Karthikeyan A K

Jul 12, 2018, 1:58:43 PM7/12/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
gitlab offer its own CI.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:22 PM, Jason Hsu, Ruby on High Speed Rails <jhsu8...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have any of you made the switch from GitHub to BitBucket or GitLab?  What are you using for integration services?  Hakiri and CodeClimate seem to support only GitHub.

Karthikeyan A K

Founder of Code Tribe https://is.gd/codetribe

Krishna Gundala

Jul 12, 2018, 2:01:39 PM7/12/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
You can follow this link : https://www.swtestacademy.com/jenkins-gitlab-integration/

Or GIT Lab Documentation : https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/integration/jenkins.html

Mohan G

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:52 PM Jason Hsu, Ruby on High Speed Rails <jhsu8...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have any of you made the switch from GitHub to BitBucket or GitLab?  What are you using for integration services?  Hakiri and CodeClimate seem to support only GitHub.

Greg Navis

Jul 13, 2018, 6:01:10 AM7/13/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
We're using GitLab's built-in CI and are pretty happy with it. Integrating with third-party services might take a bit more work but should be doable.

However, I had a cursory look at Hakiri's docs and it seems they're GitHub only.