navbar toggle not showing

fugee ohu

Aug 26, 2017, 9:41:00 AM8/26/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

      <button type = "button" class = "navbar-toggle" data-toggle = "collapse" data-target = "#navbar-collapse">
      </button>

Although I have this code in my view the 3 bars don't show when the screen is small

Rolandas Barysas

Aug 26, 2017, 10:05:10 AM8/26/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
From code you provided I assume you're using Bootstrap 3.

Do you have this inside <div class="navbar"></div> element? There's a working example in Bootstrap's documentation - https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/components/#navbar.

Rolandas

manish....@cisinlabs.com

Aug 28, 2017, 2:50:31 AM8/28/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Do you have <div class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="navbar-collapse"> element as sibling of navbar-header?

Cyber Infrastructure, [CIS] (CMMI Level 3 Company)

Central India's largest Technology Company.

Top OpenSource Agency | Microsoft Gold Partner | SAP Partner | Google Partner Agency

www.cisin.com | +Cisin | Linkedin | Offices:  India | USA | Singapore | South Africa.

*** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the one, you should delete it immediately to avoid any copyright issues.