Installing Redmine

Ayari HoussemEddine

Jun 30, 2018, 2:13:14 AM6/30/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hello i am working in my final graduation project.
I need to install Redmine which is developped bu ROR plateforme.
I've installed Redmine and Ruby but when i am trying to install rails i had a problem anyone can help me plzz ???

Colin Law

Jun 30, 2018, 3:45:24 AM6/30/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
On 30 June 2018 at 01:16, 'Ayari HoussemEddine' via Ruby on Rails:
You might be better on a Redmine forum rather than here.

Colin

Hassan Schroeder

Jun 30, 2018, 10:25:44 AM6/30/18
to rubyonrails-talk
On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 5:16 PM, 'Ayari HoussemEddine' via Ruby on
Rails: Talk <rubyonra...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I've installed Redmine and Ruby but when i am trying to install rails i had
> a problem anyone can help me plzz ???

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.s...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan

Joe Guerra

Jul 31, 2018, 2:03:27 PM7/31/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
why don't you install the redmine vm?  do you have virtualbox or vmware workstation?