[JOBS] RoR engineering for next-gen EdTech platform

Christian Mc Nally

Oct 5, 2018, 12:59:18 PM10/5/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi everyone,

I'll keep it super short!

Modern tech stack (RoR, React, Node, AWS), beautiful downtown San Francisco office and small engineering-led company with tremendous financial stability building a product tackling textbook affordability.

Great salary and their product is helping students by the millions since 2015. The role is mainly RoR but everyone is encouraged and coached to transition to full-stack and work across all layers.

Let me know if any of this resonates with you please!

Best,
Christian

amitoj singh

Oct 5, 2018, 2:08:56 PM10/5/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Is it a remote job?

Hassan Schroeder

Oct 5, 2018, 3:02:58 PM10/5/18
to rubyonrails-talk
On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 11:08 AM, amitoj singh <amitoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it a remote job?

LOL the reference to

> beautiful downtown San Francisco office

almost invariably translates to "well, we might consider remote work
in the future but..." :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.s...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan