error on booking futsal according to it ground

Abhishek Acharya

Jan 29, 2016, 2:05:10 AM1/29/16
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
i am doing a project for futsal booking. Now i can book a ground of
futsal but having problem to book futsal with many ground. How can i do
it ? I want show the ground number when its booked along with futsal_id

Hassan Schroeder

Jan 29, 2016, 10:18:12 AM1/29/16
to rubyonrails-talk

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.s...@gmail.com