NewRelic replacement?

Mugurel Chirica

Nov 28, 2017, 5:57:01 AM11/28/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I am currently using NewRelic for a Rails production project, around 5 EC2 servers, and the pricing for a non-free account is extremely bad (personal opinion) while of course the free account is no good since the data only sticks around for 1 day.

Does anyone have any experience with any alternatives to NewRelic that they used in a production environment successfully?

After doing research on the topic I found many alternatives and a strong contender, but I would like to get some opinions for someone that I know for sure (hopefully) used the service themselves.

Cheers.

Ben Edwards

Nov 29, 2017, 4:45:19 AM11/29/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Have a look at zabbix.

Frederick Cheung

Dec 4, 2017, 2:11:32 PM12/4/17
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I currently use appsignal, happy enough with that. It can also be
worth talking to newrelic - when we last used them the deal they put
us on was a fraction of what the publicly advertised price was.

Fred