[JOBS] Senior RoR Developer .Good with Android and knowledgable with Front-End. Sydney CBD

Matthew Bradbury

Sep 30, 2014, 8:59:18 PM9/30/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Amazing Opportunity to work with start-up Company.  Base + Super + Share Equity . Also bonus Share Equity on each App that is developed!! Great chance for Career progression!!! Sydney CBD based.

My client has a very unique service offering , not only do they develop their clients app , )which by the way you get share equity on) you also get the opportunity to provide consultative and technical advice to help get their plans up and running.

This is the ideal job for any geek.  My client are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, android, ios, ruby geeks. If you are passionate about coding, startups and people then our team is the right fit for you.

They are currently working on some amazing game changing development projects with experienced entrepreneurs and we're looking for a Ruby on Rails developer who is good in Android too. Your key responsibility is building a JSON API for iOS, Android apps they have. Also being able to help the android developers whenever needed.

Of course you should be able to switch between languages, platform whenever required.

Skills & Experience:

* Business management and people skills is a must!
* Ruby on Rails/Ruby - more than 5 years commercial experience
* Systems Architecture
* Android - more than 2 years
* Insight into the challenges facing a high-traffic, public website, apps
* Read at least 1 gem source file
* Strong experience designing and building web applications

* An understanding of when an RDBMS is appropriate and when to use a NoSQL solution

Attributes

* Thrives under pressure and loves a challenge
* Has a can do attitude and works well in a team environment!
* Believes there is a solution to every problem
* Open minded
* Motivates team members

Also its beneficial if you know these:

* Front end - HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery for more than 3 years (almost any rails developer knows them)
* AngularJS, BackboneJS
* TDD, Agile
* Unit Testing
* Used many gems and android libraries
* iOS

Having experiences with either banks, accounting systems or large systems with large transaction.

Send your CV to matthew....@au.recruitloop.com or call Matt on 0424329788 for more information.