Why doesn't anyone answer my question am i blacklisted?

fugee ohu

Sep 30, 2018, 12:10:53 AM9/30/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Why doesn't anyone answer my question am i blacklisted?

Ralph Shnelvar

Sep 30, 2018, 12:19:42 AM9/30/18
to fugee ohu, rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
fugee,

(a) Perhaps no one knows the answer.
(b) It's a weekend.

Ralph

Why doesn't anyone answer my question am i blacklisted?

Ralph

Colin Law

Sep 30, 2018, 1:31:35 AM9/30/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018, 06:19 Ralph Shnelvar, <ral...@dos32.com> wrote:
fugee,

(a) Perhaps no one knows the answer.
(b) It's a weekend.

(c) You ask so many questions that are often not easy to understand that many do not bother trying any more.

Colin

fugee ohu

Sep 30, 2018, 6:06:29 AM9/30/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Yea Thanks

Rob Jonson

Sep 30, 2018, 10:45:36 AM9/30/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

(a) Perhaps no one knows the answer.
(b) It's a weekend.

(c) You ask so many questions that are often not easy to understand that many do not bother trying any more.

How do i render an xml view like index.xml.erb or index.xml.builder

d) Your question is badly written to the point of meaninglessness
e) You give the impression that you have made no attempt yourself to answer your question, and are just using this list to do your work for you
f) You give the impression that you are think you are entitled to answers (work) from other people on the list

if you want to improve on these things, there are many articles that can help.