Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Gm

no llegida,
18 de maig 2016, 9:06:3018/5/16
a Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi,
I'm trying to create this method:

      has_many :cars do
        Car.where(color: 'red').all
      end

I'm using a class without Activerecord and outside rails:

module API
    class User < Base
      include ActiveRecord::Associations

       has_many :cars do
        Car.where(color: 'red').all
      end
    end
end

When I run:

undefined method `dangerous_attribute_method?'

How can I use a has_many and create my own implementation ?
Thanks.

BuyzLots

no llegida,
18 de maig 2016, 11:26:1918/5/16
a rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Have a look at rails scope.  I’m pretty sure this is the functionality you are looking for.

Basically, you define your association, then define a scope to retrieve the records how you’d like to.

Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia
0 missatges nous