Merging two images.

Manoj M.

Aug 13, 2013, 2:50:22 AM8/13/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi i need a help,

I am using paperclip to deal with images.
My new need is to merge image which is stored in s3 with another png
image so i will get a new image and this merged image have to be saved
in s3.

How to do this pls help;

Thanks,
Manoj Menon.

Dheeraj Kumar

Aug 13, 2013, 2:58:36 AM8/13/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
You need ImageMagick. Play around with it. Then use RMagick to implement the same thing in your ruby app.

--
Dheeraj Kumar

Manoj M.

Aug 13, 2013, 3:09:42 AM8/13/13
Dheeraj Kumar wrote in post #1118551:
> You need ImageMagick. Play around with it. Then use RMagick to implement
> the same thing in your ruby app.
>
> --
> Dheeraj Kumar

Thank you, could you please explain more, Imagemagick is a gem?

Dheeraj Kumar

Aug 13, 2013, 3:24:59 AM8/13/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you try googling?

--
Dheeraj Kumar

White head

Dec 10, 2013, 10:29:41 PM12/10/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
By google, I find this tiff image merging control which can achive the
merging of two or more tiff image files. Here is the API, you can find
more code by youself.
http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/tiff-merge/

Public Overrides Function MergeDocument(appendDoc As BaseDocument) As
BaseDocument

tamouse pontiki

Dec 11, 2013, 11:35:34 PM12/11/13