OT: Good places to look for remote Rails contract jobs?

Ralph Shnelvar

Jun 6, 2018, 6:19:26 PM6/6/18
to rubyonrails-talk
rubyonrails-talk,

Recommendations for where to look for Rails contract work would be appreciated.

A Google search turns up, for instance,
https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs/ruby-on-rails
https://www.reddit.com/r/railsjobs/
https://www.reddit.com/r/railsjobs/
etc.

What, though, do you guys recommend?

Ralph Shnelvar
303-912-9356

Mugurel Chirica

Jun 7, 2018, 4:02:30 AM6/7/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ralpth, you can also try freelancing sites, like Toptal (they have like a lengthy getting in process, but I heard it's worth it), or sites like Upwork.

Depending on what you are looking for in terms of work type and length of time, you can find new projects everytime, or maybe find like a client that has many projects, as long as you make sure you are not taking any risks.

That's not for everyone though and i don't know your experience, so if you are interested to find out more give me a mail and we can talk.

Cheers

Mark Thornborrow

Jun 7, 2018, 8:10:18 AM6/7/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk