using wrapbootstrap theme.

Avi

Mar 7, 2014, 5:38:27 AM3/7/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I purchased a wrapbootstrap theme. What is the correct implementation with rails application?

In one article - we need to add asset folder to vendor folder. Copy all css, js & images on respective folders. & define all the css & js in application.css & application.js files.(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16630268/need-instructions-integrating-a-wrapbootstrap-theme-into-a-new-rails-app)

In another article - some suggested to use gems.

What is the correct way to implement?

Thanks.

tamouse pontiki

Mar 7, 2014, 9:42:47 PM3/7/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Is there any help from the place you bought it from? It sort of
depends upon how they've packaged things for you.

Avinash Behera

Mar 8, 2014, 1:55:33 AM3/8/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
No. I have contacted to wrapbootstrap support also. They said to contact the seller or search in internet. They don't provide implementation support.

tamouse pontiki

Mar 9, 2014, 1:00:31 PM3/9/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com