SEEKING RoR developers

Sergio Lapenna

Mar 5, 2018, 10:21:32 AM3/5/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi guys,

we are looking for remote RoR developers to help us in the development of the server side of our IoT technology.

Best regards,
Sergio L.
Founder & CEO at RT
www.rtsrl.eu

Linkedin
: http://bit.ly/2oJqh99
Location: Italy
Languages: Italian, English

amitoj singh

Mar 5, 2018, 10:31:25 AM3/5/18
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Joe Guerra

Mar 5, 2018, 10:34:12 AM3/5/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
How much experience are you looking for?

Sergio Lapenna

Mar 6, 2018, 4:16:37 AM3/6/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
We are looking for intermediate or above experienced people, especially from European countries (because of legal issues...).

Ansari

Mar 28, 2018, 12:26:01 AM3/28/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hello,
  I an interested,

kaine wright

Apr 12, 2018, 11:47:29 AM4/12/18
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi Sergio id be very interested im average at rails but learn fast but i work with arduino's and raspberry pi's quite often. One of my latest projects was figuring out the best way to control a drone using 4g cellular data a modified version of MultiWii.

My linkedin here https://www.linkedin.com/in/kainewright/