Which Company is Best on Ruby on Rails Development in India?

Adam Gilchrist

Jan 22, 2014, 4:51:08 AM1/22/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I looking for best company on Ruby on Rails Development in
India. Have any good companies in India please let me know.

Kanna Vrk

Jan 22, 2014, 5:58:42 AM1/22/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Why you are going to ruby on rails?

Thanks,
kanna

Thanks & Regards,
kanna(9742665400)

Samidurai Murugan

Jan 28, 2014, 11:12:42 AM1/28/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

We are in to Ruby on Rails Development for more than a Year now and you
can visit us at

http://capsone.com

You can post your requirements to support at capsone dot com. We will
address your queries as earliest as possible on your reply.

Pravin Mishra

Jan 29, 2014, 4:59:47 AM1/29/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

VISoftWeb Dev

Feb 14, 2014, 4:39:38 AM2/14/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Greeting

 Without taking lots of your time I m present you some of work on RoR technology.
Ruby On Rails:
 https://www.mepin.com/
https://hireinfluence.com/
 http://www.meallogger.com/
 http://www.vendep.com/
http://event.sevendevs.de/front_dashboard
I have seen your needs with ROR developer and very glad to tell you that I am the perfect solution for you.
Let me explain further: As you will see my work Portfolio, you can also refer our website
www.virtueinfo.com
I worn a lot of different hats.

I can Manage your project from scratch to implementation because with 6+ years of experience made me a part of every System Development life Cycle Process.

I represent an IT Company which is leading IT Firm since last 7+ Years in Web development From Mobile Application Development,e-Commerce Solutions and Quality Assurance to implementation,

we are extremely motivated, organized and disciplined. & it’s important to note, never had a dissatisfied client.
The ability to juggle projects and never missing a deadline is developed through by Our companies 7+ years of professional experience.
It comes from Different projects in 7+ years. all with very different Requirements,activities, schedules and demands.
We know what you’re thinking – that yes,I am the perfect person for the job

Thanks
Connect with us on air with skype: softweb.dave or
e-mail us : visoftw...@gmail.com
Waiting to work with you.

sandip dash

Feb 27, 2014, 6:51:04 AM2/27/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

  How are you??

 May I know what type of projects are you looking for in ROR.framework??

I have added some of our works below and have a look at it.

http://4moles.com/

The above links are some of our works. We at INTEL IT HUB (http://www.intelithub.com/) will provide you dedicated resources for ROR. The dedicated resources will also contain programmers,designers, Team leaders and Project Manager. You will get daily update from the Team leaders.

To imitate our next conversation, I would like discuss more about your project and your need. Please send your contact details or add my Skype ID so we can discuss further.

Thanks for reading the post and will be waiting for your positive response.

Warms  Regards

Sandip Dash
Intel IT Hub
Skype:- sandip.intelithub
E:- san...@intelithub.com

Tom Hardy

Jun 27, 2014, 2:37:31 AM6/27/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I would like to present you two companies which are the best companies
for web and application development, and they had a specialized team for
Ruby on rails development.

Here we go,

Sparx IT Solutions
www.sparxitsolutions.com
in...@sparxitsolutions.com

CSS Chopper
www.csschopper.com
sa...@csschopper.com

And even they had some exciting offers in this summer you can visit
their website

Hope helpful.

Alex Albert

Jun 3, 2015, 6:22:50 AM6/3/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,

www.cryptextechnologies.com is one of the best company in india offering
ruby on rails development

Orange Mantra

Jul 11, 2015, 3:19:37 AM7/11/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Martin Streicher

Jul 11, 2015, 9:50:50 AM7/11/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I have worked with Kiprosh for than five years.

BalaRaju Vankala

Jul 16, 2015, 6:56:46 AM7/16/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I have been working in this company for last 4 years .

Amzur Technologies is one of the best companies in India for Ruby on Rails.

http://www.amzur.com/

Thank You.

Best Wishes,

BalaRaju Vankala,
8886565300.

avadhesh katara

Jul 17, 2015, 5:33:34 AM7/17/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are working in eight different countries around the world. Ruby on Rails is one of our niche area.

We have a decent pool of experienced techies.

You may visit our website www.FindMeTechie.com

Let me know if interested.

Thanks,
Avadhesh

Juley Bala

Jul 22, 2015, 8:08:18 AM7/22/15
Adam Gilchrist wrote in post #1133944:
> Hi all, I looking for best company on Ruby on Rails Development in
> India. Have any good companies in India please let me know.

Hello,

I think I know such company as they offer best price in the industry and
complete value of money to clients with Ruby on Rails expertise.

Check out this website

http://www.cryptextechnologies.com/

Juley Bala

Jul 22, 2015, 8:10:15 AM7/22/15
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Adam Gilchrist wrote in post #1133944:
> Hi all, I looking for best company on Ruby on Rails Development in
> India. Have any good companies in India please let me know.

Hello,

I think I know such company as they offer best price in the industry and
complete value of money to clients with Ruby on Rails expertise.

Check out this website

http://www.cryptextechnologies.com/

Robby Russell

Mar 3, 2016, 4:36:14 PM3/3/16
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Might I suggest that you get in touch with my company? We've been in the
Ruby on Rails community since late 2004. We're not the cheapest company.
We're one of the most experienced.

http://www.planetargon.com/

Based in Portland, Oregon USA.

Robby Russell
Managing Partner | Planet Argon
+1 800 604 0375 x701
http://planetargon.com/robby

Nikhil S11

Apr 19, 2016, 2:27:59 AM4/19/16
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Rails Carma (https://www.railscarma.com ) Ruby on Rails Development &
Consulting
in Bangalore One of the fastest growing technology enterprise,
RailsCarma specializes in
crafting solutions for entrepreneurs, large organizations, agencies and
start-ups implementing Ruby on Rails from its nascent stages for
development, training, deploying and Ruby on Rails consulting,
architecture, building, management and extension to companies around the
globe.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/11332/updated-banner-1.jpg

Karthikeyan A K