(JOB) Ruby on Rails Developer in Washington, DC area

David Pilati

Oct 19, 2017, 10:59:07 AM10/19/17
to Ruby on Rails: Talk

I am searching for a RoR Developer for a leading technology company that provides technology and engineering solutions across a wide range of functional areas. You will join a fast paced Agile DevOps team that is leveraging open source technology to deliver applications within Amazon Web Services. This is a full time employee position with the usual benefits including support for training and tuition assistance for job related courses or professional certificates. The hiring company has consistently been honored as a “Best Place to Work” in all the regions it operates in.

If you might be interested, forward me your resume or contact me for more information.

David Pilati
da...@pilatiandassociates.com

707-785-2819