websockets versus ajax polling ?

wbsu...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 10:30:25 AM10/7/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

 I recall I did a small project a couple of years ago with websockets/faye plugin. It was a little complex, but I was wondering if many people use websockets in stead of what seems like the more typical ajax polling and is it very easy to implement in sinatra ?

reza

Oct 7, 2013, 2:37:42 PM10/7/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
here is a good websockets implementation

it might make your next project easier